- Provide development expertise in NetSuite configuration, customization, and technical processes. Skills include developing scripts, workflows, customizations, and integrations leveraging the SuiteCloud platform capabilities and technical best practices.
- Support bi-annual NetSuite major upgrades.
- Translating business requirements into NetSuite system configuration and customization
- Keeping current on technical development in the NetSuite ecosystem to help the IT leadership team evaluate and pilot additional tools, processes, third-party integrations, etc.
- Collaborate with other members of the NetSuite administration team.
- Providing troubleshooting for more complex NetSuite functionality
- Meet with business users to elicit and document business, functional, technical requirements as needed/appropriate.
- Document workflow, records, fields, scripts, and user access roles to support business processes.
- Customer Service focused and exhibiting energy, professionalism and welcoming characteristics.
- Work in a highly sensitive and confidential environment requiring high levels of reliability and integrity.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to identify issues and help develop strategic and tactical plans for various department initiatives.
- Ability to use good judgment and decision-making
- Ability to use a PC, keyboard, and other standard office equipment
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3+ years implementing NetSuite solutions using workflows
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite and experience integrating with other systems
- Extensive experience with NetSuite customization
- Experience building advanced workflows
- Significant experience with day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform.
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications
NetSuite Senior Consultant
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Scope the NetSuite modules and services required to help clients achieve their objectives by assisting in pre-sales activities as necessary and continued client support throughout the project.
- Implement, architect, and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, and leading work streams implementations.
- Design and implement NetSuite systems using our proven implementation Methodology.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Lead/guide financial and accounting implementations such as the design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Manage the build, development and testing of detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Support troubleshooting of issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Design and define customizations and integration requirements in collaboration with Application Developers to deliver solutions to automate processes or bridge functional gaps.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions (workshops) with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval. Essential Functions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a NetSuite consultant, handling at least 5-10 full cycle NetSuite implementations (NetSuite ERP Certification is preferred).
- Experience with multiple NetSuite ERP implementations in a functional consulting role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is preferred.
- Ability to utilize defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies.
- Solid understanding of common industry business practices related to accounting, sales/professional services/inventory management, as well as an advanced understanding of accounting theory and accounting systems.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools.
- Ability to travel domestically, as needed.