For Lean, Growth-Ready Manufacturing Businesses
NetSuite’s ERP software suite is perfect for manufacturers to grow their business. It’s all-in-one solution provides capabilities for inventory management, warehouse management, accounting and financial management, order management, CRM, and eCommerce.
NetSuite’s cloud-based solution is the perfect fit for manufacturers, offering an extended, completely integrated global network of suppliers and partners. Its user-friendly interface is adaptable to all business roles and is completely customizable.
- Integrates with many CAD applications, supporting easy import of BOMs.
- Propagates production engineering changes to reflect in BOMs, demand plans, and procurement orders.
- Extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning, and costing of items.
- Supports comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard, and actual costing.
- Supports real-time visibility into entire order management process.
- Automatically transitions orders to shipping/logistics and accounts receivable.
- Supports multi-step picking, packing, and shipping.
- Integrates with carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS out-of-the-box.
Sales & Marketing
- Create real-time quotes with automatic incorporation of pricing, sales tax, and discounting rules.
- Convert leads to sales with creation, execution, and measurement of email campaigns.
- Manage opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts notes, and related documents.
- Convert quotes into approved sales orders, automatically routing them for invoicing and revenue recognition.
Supply Chain Automation
- Extended, fully-integrated supply chain environments with data flowing seamlessly across networks.
- Automatically suggests and generates purchase orders, work orders, and transfer orders across multiple locations.
- Real-time visibility into key spend, inventory, and supply chain management metrics.
- Monitors stock levels and automatically creates restocking alerts and reordering forms.
- Automatically creates work orders from sales orders to improve efficiency.
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing.
- Supports full production routing capabilities such as operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead, and materials.
- Maintains a complete history of each product kit through its lifecycle.
Service & Support
- Automates case management by assigning support tickets to unique customer email addresses.
- Accelerates return material authorizations.
- Improves warranty management that automatically triggers return and repair processes.
- Customizable dashboards for key information.
- Reporting for income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports, and side-by-side comparisons.
- Unlimited numbers of general ledge accounts, sub-accounts, and segments.
- Automatically calculates sales tax, finance charges, and discount terms.
- Implementation of both B2B and B2C portals.
- Transfers orders automatically to back-office fulfillment processes.
- Dynamic price lists reflect purchase volumes.
- Accepts real-time payments from different credit cards and supports Google Checkout and PayPal.
The production control dashboard is tailored to help a warehouse manager keep track of their daily tasks in the most efficient way.
- Put your warehouse manager in complete control
- Review daily planning and what’s happening in real-time on the floor
- Use dashboards and navigation for complete visibility into production results and errors caused by asset downtime
- Review work centers
- Schedule work orders, as well as production and future assignments using the scheduling tools
- Schedule work by locations, day, production unit, and production class of the bill of materials
- Use secondary sorting options by age or order priorities
- Make executive decisions based on delivery day
- Preview schedules to see how the system automatically smooths out the plan
Whether it’s desktop, tablet, or scanner, we’ve got you covered.
- Use the schedule based on the work center
- Report material operation and all material that is flagged as an issue
- Report operation downtime as well, then tap on the start button to start reporting for this operation
- View KPIs from your phone
- The simplest ways to leverage the tablet is using the touchscreen and photo scanner
Production Managers can easily see reports from the floor and have visibility into today’s schedule.
- Access employee efficiency reports right from their dedicated dashboard
- See if an employee is more or less efficient this week based on plan versus actual recording times
- Determine if capacity is slower than expected
- Real-time benefits and insights into information from data collected from the floor
- Keep inventory correct with an easy-to-use tablet interface
- Gain visibility into critical metrics right at your fingertips
- No more time wasted creating and searching for reports
- Keep schedules realistic
- 40+ additional reports delivered out-of-box