For Lean, Growth-Ready Manufacturing Businesses
NetSuite’s ERP software suite is perfect for manufacturers to grow their business. It’s all-in-one solution provides capabilities for inventory management, warehouse management, accounting and financial management, order management, CRM, and eCommerce.
Netsuite’s cloud-based solution is the perfect fit for manufacturers, offering an extended, completely integrated global network of suppliers and partners. Its user-friendly interface is adaptable to all business roles and is completely customizable.
- Integrates with many CAD applications, supporting easy import of BOMs.
- Propagates production engineering changes to reflect in BOMs, demand plans, and procurement orders.
- Extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning, and costing of items.
- Supports comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard, and actual costing.
- Supports real-time visibility into entire order management process.
- Automatically transitions orders to shipping/logistics and accounts receivable.
- Supports multi-step picking, packing, and shipping.
- Integrates with carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS out-of-the-box.
Sales & Marketing
- Create real-time quotes with automatic incorporation of pricing, sales tax, and discounting rules.
- Convert leads to sales with creation, execution, and measurement of email campaigns.
- Manage opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts notes, and related documents.
- Convert quotes into approved sales orders, automatically routing them for invoicing and revenue recognition.
Supply Chain Automation
- Extended, fully-integrated supply chain environments with data flowing seamlessly across networks.
- Automatically suggests and generates purchase orders, work orders, and transfer orders across multiple locations.
- Real-time visibility into key spend, inventory, and supply chain management metrics.
- Monitors stock levels and automatically creates restocking alerts and reordering forms.
- Automatically creates work orders from sales orders to improve efficiency.
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing.
- Supports full production routing capabilities such as operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead, and materials.
- Maintains a complete history of each product kit through its lifecycle.
Service & Support
- Automates case management by assigning support tickets to unique customer email addresses.
- Accelerates return material authorizations.
- Improves warranty management that automatically triggers return and repair processes.
- Customizable dashboards for key information.
- Reporting for income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports, and side-by-side comparisons.
- Unlimited numbers of general ledge accounts, sub-accounts, and segments.
- Automatically calculates sales tax, finance charges, and discount terms.
- Implementation of both B2B and B2C portals.
- Transfers orders automatically to back-office fulfillment processes.
- Dynamic price lists reflect purchase volumes.
- Accepts real-time payments from different credit cards and supports Google Checkout and PayPal.